Thursday, April 9, 2020

Filming: Good News

Let's hear it, share some of your good news! | Facebook phot ...

Hey you all, I am back. Last time we left off on me not being able to film with my group. I am about to blow your minds. Its something that I did not expect, but I am very grateful for it. We got an extension! That's right, extension. I could not believe my eyes when I saw it. I got on the phone with my teammates right away and told them the news. I immediately told them that we have to finish. It is a blessing we got the extension in the first place.

After some disagreements here and there, they agreed to finish filming. I know you're probably wondering why they did not jump at it like I did. I know I sure was. With this coronavirus, things have been hectic. We have to be protected at all times and social distance. I am surprised that their parents even let them out the house. This Saturday, we are going to film. I really hope that the video comes out as planned. I do not want to waste this chance we have. I will be back to tell you all how it went.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Practice Essay

Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied. The importance of marketing in the film area is because the mov...