Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Re:edit: We Finished !!

Success Text Free Stock Photo - Public Domain Pictures

Guess who's back? We were able to finish guys. I honestly can say I am happy how it turned out. From the commercial to this movie, my group and I made a pretty good team. Before we got the extension, we did not film the legal part of our movie. Our genre is legal drama so we had no choice to do it. My group members were picking at me because we were told that we could just upload what we have. However, I did not really care. It was better to finish it in my opinion. I am glad I was able to change their minds.

Funny thing about my film is we had to do a lot of improvising. Due to the pandemic, the park was closed. This meant that we could not film in the park. We improvised and filmed by the park but outside of it. It was kind of awkward because people were staring at us. We also did improvising in the "courtroom." This took place in my house. We had to set up the table and chairs to make it look like a courtroom. We even tried to make a judge's stand. Despite the troubles, I am glad how everything turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Practice Essay

Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied. The importance of marketing in the film area is because the mov...