Monday, April 6, 2020

Filming: Coronavirus...


Due to this pandemic, we will not be able to finish our film. Guidelines in the news say that we must not be outside. We must be social distancing. Our CCR is coming up soon. I'm a little stuck on how exactly it's going to be done, considering we did not finish our movie. I am sure we are not the only ones who did not finish. It is understandable with this pandemic going on. Parents are not allowing their children to just step out nowadays. There's nothing we can do to control it. All we can do is hope that it blows over.

The CCR questions however are a little broad. I think I will be able to still do it. I wonder if there's someone in my class who is not able to do it. I don't think that there is because we still have technology. All I know is, I have to figure out something. My teacher states that we have to do the CCR in the form of a talk show. I believe I can do that. I just want to be able to know what I'm talking about. My group and I have been working too hard for this pandemic to stop us. I hope we can figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Practice Essay

Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied. The importance of marketing in the film area is because the mov...